Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Your animation skills are good...

...But you overuse Anime elements. You've got lots of talent, but you're making a fool out of yourself going for such style heaps. I'm not saying it's bad or anything, but if you're going for a career on Flash animation, Anime-styled things won't cut it. You've got a lot of potential, don't waste it all on this. You should consider doing other kinds of animations as well.
(And no, this isn't a discouragement, more of a suggestion. I don't even know if Flash is a hobby or a career to you, but either way, think twice before the next animation. :3)

Mario's Rage (GHAD) Mario's Rage (GHAD)

Another nice piece of animation

Good graphics, Unique style, wonderful sound, plenty of violence, and a barrel o' humor. What can I say? This is awesome, and you've definitely earned your 10.

Mario Mine Mario Mine

Now that was something.

You've got skill.
For a first submission, you have got talent there, and only if you'll do a longer, better and funnier flash, you can say hello to mister Daily Feature. Your animating skill is very high, but you lack humor. Keep it up!

Sonic Oddball Crackups Sonic Oddball Crackups

Well..

The sound sucked..
Remember to check the "Publish settings" First and put the Sound Quality to Max.
It cranks up the filesize but it's worth it.