Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

Your animation skills are good...

...But you overuse Anime elements. You've got lots of talent, but you're making a fool out of yourself going for such style heaps. I'm not saying it's bad or anything, but if you're going for a career on Flash animation, Anime-styled things won't cut it. You've got a lot of potential, don't waste it all on this. You should consider doing other kinds of animations as well.
(And no, this isn't a discouragement, more of a suggestion. I don't even know if Flash is a hobby or a career to you, but either way, think twice before the next animation. :3)

Mario's Rage (GHAD) Mario's Rage (GHAD)

Another nice piece of animation

Good graphics, Unique style, wonderful sound, plenty of violence, and a barrel o' humor. What can I say? This is awesome, and you've definitely earned your 10.

Mario Mine Mario Mine

Now that was something.

You've got skill.
For a first submission, you have got talent there, and only if you'll do a longer, better and funnier flash, you can say hello to mister Daily Feature. Your animating skill is very high, but you lack humor. Keep it up!

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Very nice.

But you've got some major problems with level design, but otherwise it's a great game.
I've ripped some REAL Super Mario 64 textures, perhaps I could provide you those and help you with the Next version? I'm a game designer myself and I'd love to help.
See my profile for details.

3d logic 3d logic

Nice.

Got up to level 16.
Awesome game.

Cave Story (Large Farm) Cave Story (Large Farm)

What?

You just stole someone else's MIDI and snacked some crappy instruments behind it? No, that doesn't work, man.

LightOtaku responds:

uh, no.

MKDS- Waluigis Pinball MKDS- Waluigis Pinball

What?

This sounds awfully like The Piano-only Waluigi pinball MIDI of Waluigi pinball (Found here: http://members.home.nl/nintendosheetmusic/m/mariokartds/wal
uigis_pinball.mid)

It looks like you've only snagged the Midi into your utility and changed the tempo.. That's bad man. Originality is your friend.

[Correct me If I'm mistaken.]